CalendarLib Script Library v1.1.2
CalendarLib is an AppleScript script library for manipulating calendar events without using Calendar.app. It requires OS X 10.9 or later, as well as the BridgePlus script library.
The advantages of using CalendarLib rather than Calendar.app are:
* You do not need to have Calendar.app running.
* It is much faster. Hugely so, especially if you have a busy schedule.
* When you ask for events that fall between two dates, unlike Calendar.app it includes recurring events.
* If you want to change how it works, you can edit it to suit.
The disadvantages are:
* You need to instal two libraries, either in a central Script Libraries folder or within the bundle of applets.
* It does not support all the features of Calendar.app.
You can download CalendarLib plus documentation and BridgePlus here.